About Islamic Information Center
O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever an All-Watcher over you (Quran – 4:1)
May peace be upon you
India’s first call centre devoted to Islamic religious queries has come up in the city of Hyderabad. Islamic Information Centre is a non-profit organization striving to remove the misconceptions about Islam prevalent in the society and to allow our Non-Muslim brothers and sisters to learn more about Islam.
The centre called as “Islamic Information Centre (IIC)” has started working since 15th March 2013 with a dedicated and trained staff.
A toll free number 1 800 2000 787 answers to the queries from our citizens 8:00 A.M to 12:00 Midnight all days of the week except Fridays.
Our Mission: To Lead Humanity towards success in this life and the life after death
Please call us today to know more about ISLAM – The Complete Way of Life
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a platform for Sharing the Message of Islam in a friendly and respectable environment
- To create state of the art facility for Ideological exchange.
- To setup a Helpline for answering Islam related queries.
- To develop and evolve effective content about Islam with emphasis on Indian socio-religious scenario.
- To become source of Islamic information for Press, Academia, Speakers, Business Houses, Politicians, Films and Service Providers.